Features & Benefits
- Commercial-grade, solid steel conical burrs with advanced cutting design for high precision grinding
- Conical burr grinders provide the widest range of precision grinding for every type of brewing method from Turkish, espresso, drip coffee, French press, pour-over brewers and percolators
- 16 clearly marked fineness settings: extra fine, fine, regular and coarse
- Innovative gear reduction motor creates less friction and heat, preserving maximum flavor and aroma
- Slowest grinding speed in its class creates less friction and heat buildup preserving maximum aroma and flavor for all grind settings
- Safety lock system for safe operation during and after use; auto off when bean container is not locked
- Upper conical burr removable for easy cleaning
- Tight-fitting ground coffee container holds up to 4-oz of ground coffee
- See-through bean container holds up to 11-oz of beans
- Cup selector can grind from 1 to 12 cups
- Pulse grinding
- Elegant, timeless and user-friendly design
Includes Cleaning Brush and Measuring Scoop
Dimensions: L-5" x W-7¾" x H-11¼”
How Things Work
Grinding fresh whole bean coffee immediately before brewing is the first step to achieving the best tasting coffee at home. Ground coffee interacts with the air around it and, within hours, loses a great deal of flavor and aroma. The longer the ground coffee is exposed to air the more flavor is lost and the rich, full-bodied taste of the coffee cannot be obtained.
Capresso’s conical burrs are produced as matched pairs and are hand assembled in Switzerland for precise fit. Computer-controlled, special grinding heads cut the angles and shapes of the steel burrs to within 0.1 mm precision (1/250 of one inch). The multiple gear motor produces the slowest grinding action (< 450 rpm) for the highest precision grinding from Turkish fine to percolator coarse.
Tips for Use
- The Infinity Plus Conical Burr Grinder will only grind when the red indicator on the bean container points to one of the fineness settings. Turn the selector knob and grinding starts instantly.
- Turning the bean container marking (red line) outside of the fineness settings will stop the grinding immediately. Turning it back to the desired fineness will resume grinding if the selector knob is still running (pulse grinding).
- Make sure the bean container is empty before removing it from the base otherwise beans will scatter around.